Thoughts today walking down Myrtle Avenue..
- A bunch of taxis parked together but all of the drivers are in one taxi (front and back seat) eating lunch.
- Women who have no want to shoot a baby out of their bodies should not be given child bearing hips. It is unfair.
- Home Depot sells cardboard boxes for $13. I got one and then when it rang up $13, I was like "Oh, I don’t want it" and then the women working in self checkout was like "Honey, I wouldn’t either. $13 for box, uh uh, I wouldn’t buy it either, uh uh, no way." I love her.
- I desperately want to release all the puppies from the pet store window. Not because I think they are being treated badly, but because they are so cute and I want to play with them.
- I hate the USPS. There are many blog posts on here about our hatred for them, but really, I do. The Pratt Station post office I believe is the worst in the country. I’ve never met so many people who hate their job/their lives that much. They put an orange slip on my mailbox last Monday (you know the "I’ve missed you!" ones except our post office doesn’t actually try to deliver your package, they just leave you orange slips because they are less heavy to carry than the actual package? and because I was here so they didn’t "miss me" they just didn’t try to reach out and contact me) so I filled it out, left it on my mailbox as instructed on Tuesday. It’s been 9 days now and still no package. So I called today to ask "Are you guys going to bring my package?" and they told me i have no orange slip/ there is no package for me/ i am lying / it got sent back / i hate you, in no specific order. And then basically hung up on me. They have hung up on me before, they also closed/slammed windows down on me/Matthew/and other innocent bystanders, they also like to laugh at you when you realize your packages life is in their hands. I hate them.
- Does anyone actually respond to cars who go by you and beep? I’ve never seen a relationship start by someone going by, honking their horn and the other person is like "Wow, that must be a really caring and generous person honking at me, I want to be their friend.".